Monday, July 27, 2009

Closet - DONE!!!!

This is a bit of a personal victory. We have this closet - you know, the one everyone has that seems to collect the "quick, pick it up" stuff. Well, you can now stand in it a use the filing cabinet like you are supposed to, get to the stuff on the shelves without causing a paper avalanche, and even open and close the door without threat of burial. I was about half way through the project and Judd said that he though he was going to have to put up a wall and just call the space lost! Yeah, it was getting pretty bad. Now, it is all filed, boxed, sorted, thrown, and put away.

Love it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Is this the old bathroom? Great Job, you coming to my house this fall, I'm sure I can find a closet for you to help me with

Risdal5 said...

Yes, it is! We'll have to do a closet at your place while we wait for the canners to get done.